UPDATE (Dec 10, 2013): The instructions below are outdated. Please head to this post on how to call Mashape APIs in your Android projects.
One of the ways that Mashape facilitates easy consumption of APIs is by offering auto-generated client libraries for several programming languages, for each of the APIs. You can see these as a row of buttons lined up in the middle-right section of each API page in Mashape.
Auto-generated client libraries
This saves both the API provider and consumer / developer a huge amount of coding time and manpower, which allows them to attend to more important…
, with its mission to provide users with fast and complete answers, has published 7 APIs on Mashape, with a freemium usage model.
– Lets you retrieve public proxies
– Gives you access to the keyword data
– Gives you access to millions of entities; cities, etc
– Find answers to natural language questions
– Lets you process web pages
Text Processing API
– Processes natural language text
– Searches the WebKnox Web Index and news results.