Here’s a list of useful APIs to help you determine if that email address is real
– simple api that checks if an email address if valid and exists. It checks the format of the address then tries to contact the server to make sure the address exists.
Social Media Email Search
– This API allows searching the popular social networks (facebook, linkedin, twitter, tumblr, myspace) for an email address. If found, the site ID will be returned.
– Miscellaneous tools for getting page rank, page speed, validating domains & emails
– Checks for…
Here’s a list of resources on how to make REST calls in different languages. (We also have this list of 40+ tutorials on how to create an API in different languages
If you dabble with one or more of these languages in your different projects, we highly recommend that you check out Unirest.io
, an open source lightweight HTTP client library. It’s goal is to provide a consistent way for developers to make HTTP calls across different languages (node.js
If you have suggested additions to…
Image recognition APIs allow you to build apps that let you identify objects, brand logos, products, and more, from images. The list of image recognition APIs below come in different sizes and flavors, so do check them out!
Image recognition back-end for the popular app CamFind. Take advantage of the leading image recognition platform through an easy to use web API.
Vufind Recognize is a real-time image recognition API for classification and monetization of photos and videos. Recognize uses object recognition to uncover meaning and metadata of photos and videos…
Here’s a useful list domain and IP API tools. Let us know if there are other APIs that should be on this list (email@example.com
– Name Toolkit is a domain name suggestion, registration and whois info provider. Our focus is on speed, simplicity and honesty.
– The WebKnox proxies API lets you retrieve public proxies. We try to keep a list of fresh, unblocked, high responsive, and alive proxies.
– A simple component helping with IP functionalities
– Look up country name and ISO code by IP v4 address
Whether it’s inappropriate content, spam, or fraud prevention – protecting your site should be a priority. Here are some APIs to help you strengthen the fort.
ImageVision Nudity Search
– ImageVision’s NuditySearch – Recognizing nudity is a highly complex problem. NuditySearch tackles this problem by recognizing anatomical attributes and determining if there is nudity in images.
Spamhaus and Surbl REST interface
– Rest api to verify if an url has been marked as spam using the well known spamhaus and surbl services. Supports: SpamHaus zen (SBL e-mail spam, XBL infected PCs, PBL unsolicited smtp traffic) Surbl multi (Spamcop, sa-blacklist, Outblaze,…
How many SMS APIs do you know about? Apparently there are a ton of them, as you can see from the list below! Hope this helps in your app development.
(Also for Australia, UK, NZ) BurstSMS web API allows you to build apps that can send and receive SMS. Use standard web languages to build applications that speak to global SMS carriers. No need to worry about complex SMPP servers or hosting SMS servers. Just send us your messages using our clean clear API calls and we will deliver…