Mashape Public Launch. Now open to every Developer and API.
We’re super excited to announce that we’re now officially open to public for every API and developer in the world. We’re now powering more than 400 APIs and thousands of developers are relying on Mashape APIs everyday. We can’t wait to hear your thoughts and feedback in the coming weeks.
To be part of the movement, you can simply join us on Mashape.
Hacker note: for developers who were using the Face.com API (for face detection), we now have an amazing free replacment created by Lambda Labs - http://www.mashape.com/lambda/face
Mashape has also launched some useful features in the last year!
For API providers:
- ready-to-go billing system for their APIs with custom plans for private customers
- ability to charge for specific objects (SMS, MB, calls, data points, etc)
- auto-generated documentation and client libraries
- issues system in case the API is malfunctioning
- powerful distribution via a community of developers.
For API consumers:
- unified place to consume multiple APIs
- subscribe to any API using just a single credit card
- consume APIs using just the Mashape Keys
- analyze the usage of all APIs consumed through the consumer console
We have a lot of surprises in the pipeline and we’ll stay focused on improving the happiness and the experience of the Mashape community.
Summer is here! At Mashape, we’ve been busy improving and iterating on some new features. But what better way to celebrate the awesome weather with some food, drinks, and
Fan of the FIFA World Cup 2014? Thinking of building a quick mashup with data from the World Cup in Brazil? Or, like Gerald Bauer, you’re looking for open
Nobody likes to track down the latest version of a contract, hassle with track changes and negotiations, or sign duplicate paper copies. Contract Live is the first contract-management platform
HackerRank is a site for hackers to challenge themselves by solving programming problems in different CS domains like algorithms, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Presented in categories and challenges,