List of 20+ Sentiment Analysis APIs
Just a few days back we posted a List of 50+ Machine Learning APIs.
The APIs below are a Sentiment Analysis subset group from that Machine Learning API list. Sentiment Analysis refers to “the application of natural language processing, computational linguistics, and text analytics to identify and extract subjective information in source materials.”
We hope you’ll it find useful!
- Sentiment Analysis for Social Media – The multilingual sentiment analysis API (with exceptional accuracy, 83.4% as opposed to industry standard of 65.4%, and available in Mandarin) from Chatterbox classifies social media texts as positive or negative, with a free daily allowance to get you started. The system uses advanced statistical models (machine learning & NLP) trained on social data, meaning the detection can handle slang, common misspellings, emoticons, hashtags, etc.
- Text-Processing – Sentiment analysis, stemming and lemmatization, part-of-speech tagging and chunking, phrase extraction and named entity recognition.
- ML Analyzer - Text Classification, Article Summarization, Sentiment Analysis, Stock symbol extraction, Person Names Extractor, Language Detection, Locations Extractor, Adult content Analyzer.
- Anger Detection for Social Media – This unique API will revolutionize your service levels, protect your brand and monitor both sales and promotional campaigns. Designed specifically for social media this API automatically measures the anger levels within social messages so you can quickly highlight action points. Combined with Chatterbox Sentiment Analysis, Anger Detection is designed to protect your brand and service interaction with an online audience.
- TweetSentiments – Returns the sentiment of Tweets. Two online APIs call the Twitter API to analyze Tweets from a given Twitter user or Tweets returned by a Twitter search query. The offline API analyzes texts of Tweets you’ve already got, one Tweet at a time.
- Repustate Sentiment and Social Media Analytics – Repustate’s sentiment analysis and social media analytics API allows you to extract key words and phrases and determine social media sentiment in one of many languages. These languages include English, Arabic, German, French and Spanish. Monitor social media as well using our API and retrieve your data all with simple API calls.
- Chinese Sentiment Analysis for Social Media – 此API适用于中文社交媒体的情感分析（例如新浪微博），能针对每一条消息进行情感分类：正面或负面。该系统基于社交媒体，能够充分利用俚语，特殊词语等新新网络用语。请注意：该免费版本提供每天500条消息分类 – 超过此上限，将会被额外收费。
- Viralheat Sentiment – Viralheat sentiment is free API and allows users to submit short chunks of text for sentiment scoring.
- Text Processing – The WebKnox text processing API lets you process (natural) language texts. You can detect the text’s language, the quality of the writing, find entity mentions, tag part-of-speech, extract dates, extract locations, or determine the sentiment of the text.
- Skyttle – Skyttle API is designed to turn any text into constituent terms (meaningful expressions), entities (names of people, place and things), and sentiment terms. Languages supported are English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Swedish, Greek, Czech, Italian and Russian.
- Fluxifi NLP – Cloud based Natural Language Processing API. Includes Sentiment and Language Detection.
- Sentiment Analysis Spanish – Sentiment analysis for Spanish language of any given tweet.
- AlchemyAPI - AlchemyAPI provides advanced cloud-based and on-premise text analysis infrastructure that eliminates the expense and difficulty of integrating natural language processing systems into your application, service, or data processing pipeline.
- nlpTools – Text processing framework to analyse Natural Language. It is especially focused on text classification and sentiment analysis of online news media (general-purpose, multiple topics).
- Chinese Analytics – Soshio allows companies to quickly expand their understanding of the Chinese market. Its Chinese Analytics API provides Chinese text analytics and sentiment analysis capabilities for businesses to create their own social monitoring dashboard.
- Truthy – Write scripts to work with our data, statistics, and images using the API. Download tweet volume over time, network layout, and statistics about memes and users, such as predicted political partisanship, sentiment score, language, and activity.
- Speech2Topics – Yactraq Speech2Topics is a cloud service that converts audiovisual content into topic metadata via speech recognition & natural language processing. Customers use Yactraq metadata to target ads, build UX features like content search/discovery and mine Youtube videos for brand sentiment. In the past such services have been expensive and only used by large video publishers. The unique thing about Yactraq is we deliver our service at a price any product developer can afford.
- Bitext Sentiment Analysis – The purpose of this service is to extract opinions from text. An opinion represents the subject an author is writing about and a sentiment score that classifies how positively or negatively the author feels towards that subject. Deep Linguistic Analysis is used to identify the subject the author is discussing.
- Textalytics Sentiment Analysis – Multilingual sentiment analysis of texts from different sources (blogs, social networks,…). Besides polarity at sentence and global level, Textalytics Sentiment Analysis 1.1 uses advanced natural language processing techniques to also detect the polarity associated to both entities and concepts in the text. Sentiment Analysis also gives the user the possibility of detecting the polarity of user-defined entities and concepts, making the service a flexible tool applicable to any kind of scenario.
- Sentiment – This tool works by examining individual words and short sequences of words (n-grams) and comparing them with a probability model. The probability model is built on a prelabeled test set of IMDb movie reviews. It can also detect negations in phrases, i.e, the phrase “not bad” will be classified as positive despite having two individual words with a negative sentiment.
- Starget sentiment analysis – This is a short text (a twitt or a single sentence) sentiment classification API. It has two types of analysis: one for finding more (but less accurate) sentiment snippets and another one for finding more accurate sentiment (but missing some difficult cases).
- Textalytics Media Analysis – Textalytics Media Analysis API analyzes mentions, topics, opinions and facts in all types of media. This API provides services for: – Sentiment analysis – Extracts positive and negative opinions according to the context.
- Nevahold – Nevahold is a customer service application that leverages the social influence of its community to help users get their voice heard by companies. This API gives you real-time information of company’s – Response Time on Facebook and Twitter – Average Response Rate – Customer Service Score – Sentiments – Geo Locations of interactions – Trending keywords
- Free Natural Language Processing Service – 100% free service including sentiment analysis, content extraction, and language detection. Enjoy!
- Semantria – Semantria is a text analytics and sentiment analysis API that is affordable and super easy to use. Analyze tons of customer feedback, survey results, tweets or other social media comments in a matter of minutes. Integrate this REST API right into your application.
You should also check out our other useful API lists for machine learning, natural language processing, summarizing text, SMS APIs, and face recognition APIs.