Whether it’s inappropriate content, spam, or fraud prevention – protecting your site should be a priority. Here are some APIs to help you strengthen the fort.
- ImageVision Nudity Search – ImageVision’s NuditySearch – Recognizing nudity is a highly complex problem. NuditySearch tackles this problem by recognizing anatomical attributes and determining if there is nudity in images.
- Spamhaus and Surbl REST interface – Rest api to verify if an url has been marked as spam using the well known spamhaus and surbl services. Supports: SpamHaus zen (SBL e-mail spam, XBL infected PCs, PBL unsolicited smtp traffic) Surbl multi (Spamcop, sa-blacklist, Outblaze, Abusebutler, Phishtank, Zeus tracker, jwSpamSpy, Prolocation)
- C24 Validation Service – With this API you can validate SWIFT message. Specify the appropriate SWIFT Standard to use and the message to validate.
- Nudity Detection Service – The NDS API allows developers to check for nudity in images in real-time.
- Password Tools – Provides a set of API for generating strong passwords, checking a password strength, generating a password hash and verifying it.
- Email Validator – Checks for fake DNS as well as uses regex functions to check the email for the right length and accepted characters.
- Anti-Spam Captcha and Bot-IP blocker – Easy anti-spam measure which takes it one-step further by blocking potentially bad IP address from using your resources.
- Porn Filter – Scan images and image URLs to determine if they contain inappropriate content. Send us an image, and we will tell you if it’s likely to be porn.
- Virus Filter – You send us a file or a URL of a file, and we will tell you if it contains a virus.
- Profanity – From “fuster clucks” to 1337 speak, keeping track of profanity and blocking it in your app can be a real nightmare. The nsurePROFANITY API puts a stop to the f-bomb.
- One Time Password Service – Generates and validates numeric one time passwords. One time passwords are valid only for a certain time and for one use only. Password is deleted once an attempt is made to validate it, whether the attempt was successful or otherwise.
- IDlight - Public identity lookup service. IDlight uses established and emerging standards like Webfinger, XRD and hCard to retrieve public profiles and render them under a unified format, either proprietary to IDlight or compliant to Portable Contacts.
- Block Disposable Email – The bdea.cc api helps to detect domains of disposable email address services such as mailinator.com, spamgourmet. In other words: if you need to keep your userbase clean you should avoid throw-away, one-time, instant, temporary email addresses.
- Fraud Prevention Web Service – This API help you to screen an order to detect the degree of credit card fraud, and therefore protect your business order from losses due to chargebacks.
- Fraud Predictor – Identify potentially fraudelent transactions in a series. Can be used for any transactional data sets including financial transactions, log data and clickstream data.
- strongpassword – this api can give you a strong password to make you app more safety.
- Nudity and adult-content detection – Detect nudity and porn in user-submitted photos in real-time. Slash your moderation costs. Get a response in a matter of seconds with a confidence score.
- Profanitor – Profanity detection and analysis API. Scan, analyze, and remove profanity from text.
What are you waiting for?