Kong 0.10.3 has been released with a few security fixes and performance improvements, and we recommend to upgrade:
- Performance has been improved when using the rate-limiting plugin, also reducing the load on the counter datastore.
- Kong now supports Mutual SSL security between Kong and the final APIs with the “proxy_ssl_certificate” and “proxy_ssl_certificate_key” configuration properties.
- Fixed a bug (introduced in 0.10.0) that prevented Key Authentication credentials to be sent in the request body.
- OAuth 2.0 Client Application is checked when refreshing an Access Token.
- DNS resolution performance has been improved under certain conditions.
- And much more in the changelog.
Upgrading from < 0.10.x
If you are migrating from an older version of Kong < 0.10.x, follow the migration instructions.
Curious about the new version?