10+ Bitcoin APIs for the Revolution
Looking to smash fiat currency? Aspiring to be the next Tim Draper? Or just want to include the cool new distributed payment system in your next app? We can help. Check out these APIs that tap into the power of Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Average – Get a weighted average from Bitcoin exchanges around the world. Includes different currencies and exchange volume.
- Coinbase – With more than 1,000,000 consumer wallets Coinbase is one of the largest Bitcoin exchanges, and you can use that power in your services through this API.
- Bitcoin Exchange Rates – A reliable and free API for finding BTC exchange rates into common currencies.
- Bitcointy – See the exchange rate of Bitcoin across different currencies (USD, EUE, GBP, CAD, JPY, CNY, etc.) to different with a simple JSON API.
- biteasy: a convenient and powerful way to read data from the bitcoin network using a REST API.
- Blockchain Info – Plaintext query API to retrieve data from blockchain.info.
- Gitcoin – Show your favorite open source developers and projects some love by contributing Bitcoin with the Gitcoin API.
- Trusted Coin – M-of-N transactions are an important step in adding greater security to the Bitcoin ecosystem. By splitting private keys among multiple parties it makes theft much more difficult, as well as empowering developers to add alerts and create flexible security.
- SendTo – Sending bitcoin courtesy of the BIPS API.
- GetBalance – API for retrieving a balance from BIPS in either bitcoin or local currency.
- Bips – Send Bitcoin payments securely through bips, one of the largest Bitcoin Payment Service Providers, as well as checking balances and creating invoices for your wallets.
- Dogechain – If you like your crypto-currencies with more meme references we’ve got you covered – the API for Dogechain can give you info on addresses, recent transactions, network difficulty, and more.
We’ve got more APIs than just these, so sign up today to start powering your application with Mashape and BTC!
"from": "U.S. Marshals"
"to": "Tim Draper"